We are looking for a Design & Marketing Executive to join our forward-thinking, community-focused organisation, to help us make a positive impact on local communities. Our approach is driven and focused, whilst also offering a friendly and flexible work environment. We’re looking for a talented new team member whose values align with ours. If this sounds like you, please read on…
Your duties will incude creating strong graphics and mixed media content, which will strategically grow our online presence, as well as creative design of printed media such as flyers and posters. We want someone who is super creative, analytically minded and can make the role their own.
This person must be comfortable filming, creating and editing engaging visual and written content that accurately represents our brands across all marketing channels The role will be focused around helping to create and deliver campaigns to a number of different audiences.
This person will be responsible for formulating and implementing digital strategies. In addition, they will be administering the social media accounts, scheduling and managing posts and engaging with our audiences.
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 10am – 5pm (Some weekend and evening work)
Location: Runcorn, Office based with some flexibility to occasionally work from home.
Salary: £10.23 per hour
Duties will include:
- Design and maintain visual content across all channels and websites
- Social Networks Scheduling and Updates
- Maintain the content calendar ensuring posts are regular, relevant, engaging and consistent.
- Creating Content / News Updates
- Promoting Events and Services
- Creating Email Marketing Campaigns
- Monitor and develop the performance of the overall marketing strategy
- Create and deliver multi-channel campaigns
- Work alongside colleagues to develop marketing plans for all projects
- Answering Phones
- Liaising With Clients
- General Office Admin
- Other duties as requested by company Directors
Skills / Personal Qualities Required.
- Driving Licence (E)
- Capable of working effectively under pressure in a deadline driven environment (E)
- Excellent communicator (E)
- Strong people skills (E)
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude (E)
- General multimedia knowledge (E)
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Networks (E)
- English / Copywriting Skills (E)
- Experience of Graphic Design (E)
- Design of physical marketing materials such as flyers and posters (D)
- Email Marketing experience (D)
- WordPress experience (D)
- SEO experience (D)
- Adobe Suite experience (D)
- PR Experience (D)
- Experience of social media strategy, analytics, management tools, KPIs and goals to increase a digital audience and engagement. (D)
Closing date for applications is 11:59pm, Sunday 2nd October 2022
Would you like to apply?
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org